Choosing a right career option is the first step towards success. The career you opt for after 12th solely decides your future and its growth. Whether you are a science student or not, your graduation career will be the ultimate way of giving wings to your dreams. If you are seriously looking for study abroad options, you are at the right place.
For those 12th graduates out there who wish to pursue their education abroad, the opportunities are ample. The perfect exposure, opportunities to learn and thus be successful, study abroad can get you that. It can give you a platform to showcase your skills on an International level and help you survive the competition, the ongoing race to success.
- The first and foremost step for graduating in abroad is to choose the country where you want to apply for. For applying to the universities in UK, you have to consult UCAS and for all other universities in all other countries, you can apply online through the university’s website with copies of your academic transcripts. The applications are perfectly scrutinised before finalising the eligible students for the admission process. Some institutions may hold a small interview or test before confirming your admission offer.
- Indian government also offers some top class scholarships for the 12th pass students to study abroad. The various categories of scholarships offered are:-
- Merit Based
- Student Specific
- Country Specific
- College Specific
- Program Specific
- Subject Specific
- Some top Countries to choose from for pursuing higher studies:-
- New Zealand
- Get more study abroad options by Applying in top most universities which require the students to clear certain tests like:-
- TOEFL- Test Of English as a Foreign Language- The TOEFL test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 10,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States. Know more.
- SAT- Scholastic Aptitude Test- The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States. Know more.
- GRE- Graduate Record Examination- taken by the students who want to get Masters degree in the USA. It is Computer Adaptive Test (CAT). Analytical writing, quantitative reasoning and verbal reasoning are the skills tested. Know more.
- GMAT- Graduate Management Aptitude Test- is for those wanting to pursue MBA degree in The United States of America. Know more.
Here are some basic application requirements for applying in a university abroad for higher studies:-
- Academic records- a good academic record is necessary for applying in any reputed university overseas.
- Standardized test– tests like GRE, TOEFL, and IELTS, etc. are some of the tests where you need to perform well in order to get admission in any institute of high repute.
- Letters of Recommendation– you can get your letters of recommendations written from any of the higher post staff persons or your teachers or coaches.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)- a strong statement of purpose is required to have a higher chance of getting admission in any foreign university
- Financial support– you need to have a strong financial support to sustain your higher education abroad. But don’t worry if you don’t have a good financial background. As there are a number of scholarships that will help you to sustain your higher studies.
- Interviews (If applicable) – some colleges and universities follow the process of an interview for admitting students in their undergraduate school. Of course, you need to perform well in it to get a chance in any institute of your choice.
While you are looking for more study abroad options, read more of our posts on getting scholarships without wasting your time.